KFC, otherwise called Kentucky Fried Chicken is an American restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky that has some expertise in fried chicken. It is the world’s second-biggest eatery network (as estimated by sales) after McDonald’s, with 22,621 areas all around in 136 nations as of December 2018
A KFC Team Member is one who works under KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). The individual is in charge of accomplishing great day by day consumer satisfaction just as accomplishing great sales. As a KFC Team Member, one can feel pleasure while working
Obligations of a KFC Cashier
- A KFC Cashier is in charge of taking orders and demands from clients. She/he is additionally in charge of fixing orders whenever mentioned by clients.
- A KFC Cashier is in charge of gathering customer’s order, organized in a tray, which includes the main meal, side dishes, beverages, sauces and utensils.
- A KFC Cashier is in charge of her own money cabinet and is at risk for any misfortunes.
- A KFC Cashier is in charge of treating the clients with the best client service practice. The person is likewise dependable in engaging a client’s remarks or complaints in regards to the nourishment and administrations. On the off chance that there are complaint, the clerk is in charge of conveying it up to her chief or the supervisor for better resolution.
- The clerk is likewise in charge of performing jobs role by the Supervisor or Store Manager, for example, doing stock and playing out certain obligations in work stations in the kitchen.
- The clerk is likewise capable in tidying up allotted areas of the store amid opening and closing time.